Payment Terms: Invoices are e-mailed every 30 days and are due upon receipt. To avoid a $35.00 late payment fee, all amounts must be received within 7 days of receipt. Unpaid invoices can result in cancellation of service, and the referral to a collection agency. Service can resume upon receipt of payment. There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
Agreements can be canceled by either party at any time.
Expenses not included in the regular monthly rate schedule are as follows:
- Excessive cleanup from storms, vandalism, power washing, and excessive landscape debris
- DE filter rebuild and deep cleaning – (usually once a year)
- Parts for repairs
- Labor for repairs
- Additional service calls
- Specialty chemicals (stain and scale treatments, oil enzymes, conditioner, and phosphate removers)
- Annual conditioner and algaecide treatment.
- Excessive amounts of chlorine and salt due to heavy bather loads, green pools, swimming dogs, leaking pools, or excessive debris.
- Repair(s): Authorizations that are essential to the operation of the pool must be made as quickly as possible to avoid deterioration of water quality. Repairs under $50.00 will be done as a matter of routine maintenance. Such as skimmer baskets, pump baskets, weir gates, pool sweep bags, tab floaters, etc. Any amount over that will be approved by customer.
Maintain the proper water level. (To avoid serious damage to pool, spa, pond or fountain equipment)
Keep trees and plants trimmed away from the pool. (Not to hang over deck or pool)
Remove pool covers and solar blankets on service day.
Ensure that all gates are operating properly and screen doors are unlocked on service day.
Weather/Holiday: If your service day falls during inclement weather or a holiday, the service visit may be postponed until the next scheduled visit. At no time will two (2) consecutive service calls be missed. Due to our 12- month billing cycle, weekly service is based on a 4 visit per month schedule and therefore with 52 weeks to work with it is likely your pool will be seen at least 48 times in any calendar year